ATTENTION: PARENTS OF PLAYERS
This quick on-line course must
be completed by a minimum of one parent per player prior to the OMHA deadline of AUG.31/14.
Don't delay in completing as this will result in your player not receiving OMHA approval to play on any teams!
The Respect in Sport Program for Parents is a unique, in-depth 1 hour online program geared to providing the parent with information on how to evaluate and understand:
- Parental influence over a child
- Coach and leader roles in sport
- Role of the parent and coach in ensuring a child's enjoyment of a sport
- Protecting your child when outside of your immediate control
- Concussion awareness and Return to Play guidelines
- Long-Term Player Development
A Player cannot be added to a roster until a Parent has completed the Respect in Sport online course!