Change of Residence?, News (Grey-Bruce Highlanders AAA Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Nov 10, 2009 | dmoffatt | 1507 views
Change of Residence?
In the event that a player makes a change in his/her residence please note that a completed OMHA to OMHA Change of Residence form must be submitted along with all required proof of address change that is indicated on this form.  You will easily find this on the OMHA website under ``Forms``.